Women & Men – What’s Next?
Consciously Exploring Gender Dynamics, Sexuality, Communication, Intimacy, Conflict and Co-creativity.
Where do miss and where do we meet… how do we navigate and enhance the changing roles and needs of women and men (whatever the sexual identity) in contemporary society?
Join us this January as we explore the yearning of our soul (the “ME space”) for deep connection and the quality of our relationships (the “WE space”) as intimate partners, friends, colleagues, parents, children and siblings. Through this weekend experience we will become aware of the hold our culturally created identities have on us and be inspired to move into a new experience of harmony, joy and understanding in our myriad relationships.
Our purpose is to explore the quality of our relationships as intimate partners, friends, colleagues, parents, children and siblings. Where we meet and where we miss…how do we navigate and enhance the changing roles and needs of women and men in contemporary society?
Our intentions for the weekend are:
- To See and Be Seen
- To Deepen our capacity for connection
- To invoke curiosity about the other in relationship
- To suspend judgment
- To learn with each other
- To create a space for heart opening
- To heal some of our relationship wounds
- To deepen our understanding of each other
- To honor our differences
- Understanding differences in the other to develop a more skillful capacity to respond.
- Increased awareness of adult development and active/receptive energies.
- Broadens, deepens and strengthens the community.
- Participants are energized with new learning about the mental, emotional, physical and spiritual dimensions of themselves and others.
- Participants are refreshed and recharged.
- Play, let go, fun!
We have reached capacity for the past 2 years in a row so if this conference calls to you I would strongly recommend purchasing your ticket now. This is an excellent workshop for couples and you are encouraged to bring your significant other.
We suggest watching these materials before coming to the event in January.
This is a great starting point for creating the dialog for the weekend experience.