KCC Vision Council Meeting
April 12, 2014
9:30am to 5pm
Curtis and Cheryl’s Home
1 Gatehouse Ct.
Carmel, NY 10512
Note: Times are for guidance only; time allocated to each topic will depend on depth of discussion and desires of the vision counsel.
KCC is an open community of passionate people who are attuned to Spirit. We uplift and support each other to act for enlightened change in ourselves and in the world.
Through connection, exploration and deep conversation, we learn from each other and gain insights that lead each of us to embody inspired action, resulting in sustainable and caring relationships with each other, our families, our organizations, our communities and our planet.
9:30 Early arrival: share abundance of food & friends, and settle in.
10:00 Meeting Begins
- Centering – volunteers?
- Read Vision – volunteers?
- Check-in’s (20 min.) – All
- What is alive in your life?
- Why are you on the VC?
Review / revise agenda and assign roles (10 min.) ?
- Process Observer
- Fun Fairy / Energizer
- Spirit Keeper
Meeting Norms (5 min.) ?
- Remain centered/ be present
- Participate/share ideas
- Stay focused, choose not to sidetrack
- Relax and trust the process/ Be in ease/ light and patience/impatience
- Be non-attached to outcome/seva
- Be concise
Review of actions from previous VC Meeting – ?
Updates and Keeper Reports
Design Keeper: Izzy (30 min.)
– Feedback and evaluations from Oct KCC
– Design Teams for Summer 2014, Fall 2014, and Winter 2015
Site Keeper: We ain’t got one. Pete to fill in for summer KCC?
– Plan for 2014 Summer Conference
– Plan for 2013 Winter conference Nancy
12:55 – 1:00 Process Observer report and spirit keeper report
1:00 – 2:00 Lunch
2:00 – 2:10 Centering
Updates and Keeper Reports (Continued)
Abundance Keeper: – Nancy/Teri (30 min.)
– Expenditure and current account balance
– Not-for-Profit status
Communications Keeper / Web Keeper: – Izzy/Rono (45 min.)
– Website update
– Conversations that Matter?
– CTM around KCC history and memories: who really intends to participate and what night of the week works best. When Ron scheduled a conference call in?
Flame Keeper – Curtis
Review of Winter KCC
– VC meeting dates and locations
– Review the day’s decisions /action steps (15 min.)
– Process Observation (5 min.)
– Closing (5 min.)
5:00 Potluck Dinner ? only if people say yes to this in advance.